Wednesday 29 August 2007

2OLEgend



Ole retired, so sad.
His number was 20, He's Ole, and he's United's legend.
How can we forget Ole's last minute touch in 1999? That morning I chanted " Glory glory Man Utd.", wholeheartedly.
I was in England in 2002. A doctor from Norway came to my hospital for a short visit. I had nothing to talk to her and was embarrassed by the dead air.
"Do you know Ole?" This was how I started the conversation.
He joined united just a few months before my RH "Debut", i.e. not too long, only 11 years ago. He played 366 games for United and hit the net 126 times.
"Thank you, and Good-bye, Ole!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still remember his 11 mins 4 goals, one of the legend in Man U

but injury kills his football life, so sad

Jerry

A Yeung said...

再見,「娃娃臉殺手」!

A Yeung said...

另一方面,如果講車仔的代表人物,我一定選蘇拿。