Thursday 14 July 2011

Inches from casualties

RHTWEH FC 1
Mak's invitation team 1

Wow.
I just couldn't remember how many "late tackles" I suffered.
Luck. I couldn't recall how I escaped from the two-footed sliding tackle. But star player Pierre didn't share that bit of luck.
Shots after shots, saves after saves. Credits to their goal keeper. Blames on the below par lone striker, who's going to concentrate on the duty as a writer.
Kevin's corner and Ka Wai's header predicted what would be produced by Charlie Adam and Andy Carroll at Anfield.
Luck. We saw that at Quarry Bay.
Hope FuSee's left rib mid-axillary line injury a speedy recovery. He's a bit stubborn to decline my offer of a chest X-ray.

Gk: Keung
Def: Lung, Ka Wai, Donald, Eddy, Lam
Mid: Kevin, Pierre, Fan, FuSee, KC, Alwin
For: Woo

Goal: Ka Wai (Kevin)

1 comment:

Yuen said...

Another ESPN type of soccer news, congrat Woo! I hope I can write "inches from recovery" soon! BTW, my friend Law Ngai Leung had an EOT tonight and apologized for flying aeroplane! But he wants to join us as a regular member and will pay the fee next time. His email address: mablealan@yahoo.com.hk