Thursday 30 December 2010

Perry in the Wonderland

RHTWEH FC 7
Hei's Invitation Team 4
RHTWEH FC had an early New Year celebration with a convincing victory. They played some good football with fluent tactical moves. It was a good sign that players were patient, creative, keen to have off the ball runs, and had the confidence to use the ball. Impressive.
I expect zero disagreement if I propose to grant the man of the match award to our hat trick scorer Perry. His decent dribbles repeatedly danced through defensing players and he was always a threat when processing the ball. Wow, lucky man, it's your time!
It was undoubtedly a difficult task to defend our friend Hei and his comrades. The defence department did a good job today to minimize our loss at the back.
Pierre unfortunately picked up a calf injury which might keep him on the sidelines for a few weeks. Hopefully the team can keep on this winning streak to welcome back "Erre Gor".
Player Manager Woo ended his scoring drought by an injury time close range finish. His poor form continued after a series of injuries, virus, bugs etc. More games and intensive training needed.
Players joined, players left. The true soccer-holics may have left the workplace, yet they are still actively playing in the team. This is the wonder of football. Amazing. See you all in 2011. Happy New Year.
GK: Willie
Def: Ah Keung, PY staff, Alwin
Mid: Pierre, Fan, Cheong, Perry
For: Woo
Scorers (Assist)
Alwin (Pierre)
Pierre (Woo)
Pierre (Cheong)
Perry (Woo)
Perry (Barcelona Fan)
Perry (Cheong)
Woo (Perry)

7 comments:

A Yeung said...

What an impressive writing.

A Yeung said...

My score was assisted by Pierre.

drchanpierre said...

I hope that I can score 3 if not injured...

Perry Chau said...

Woo...Thank you for such generous comment on me which I can proudly show to my fiancee.
Our team really improved a lot after joining of Pierre as midfield.
My first goal was assisted by the teammate weared in Barcelona jersey who left earlier.
Second goal was assisted by Cheong.

Alwin said...

Post and statistics updated.

drchanpierre said...

Thanks perry, I do enjoy playing with you all. My second goal is assisted by Cheong. We have a strong lineup in our team. My favorite role is right wing, but not attacking MF. And as a wing, I enjoy getting assists (more than goals).

Alwin said...

Updated again.