Thursday 17 June 2010

End of season 0910

RHTWEH FC 6
Mak's Invitation Team 2

I realized that this was the last game of the season on my way home. This might be a good win with quality, courage and determination, which served as a nice conclusion of the season.
The boring world cup games obviously annoyed our players and they responded by demonstrating the aggression and hunger to win. We had so many players on target tonight. I could hardly remember every goal after that slap on my left ear. Please correct me.
Woo won the scorer of the season (14 goals in 17 games) while Kevin got the title for King of assist (12 in 17 games) in the year 0910.

Goals:
KC (Kevin)
Bong (Hei)
Hei's friend (Kevin)
Hei (Bong)
Kevin (Perry)
Perry (Alwin)

Gk: Ah Keung
Def: KC, Woo, Lung, Alwin
Mid: Fan, Kevin, Hei's friend, Perry
For: Bong, Hei

1 comment:

Bong said...

My goal assisted by hei
hei's goal after my shot which could not be tightly catches by goalkeeper
and I should hv at least 1 assist

btw, congrat to woo and Kevin!
I will work hard in coming season!