Thursday 22 January 2009

Title defending campaign, HKMA football day 2009

HKMA football day 2009

Date: 8/3/09
Time: whole afternoon, til ~ 6:00pm (to be confirmed)
Venue: To be confirmed

Requirements:
HKMA members
May have age restriction (< 45 for last year)

Please report your availability here!

Players confirmed coming:
Woo, Lung, KC Leung, WM Leung, Bong, Kevin Tsang, Perry

Players should be coming but not yet confirmed:
Jerry, Yuen, Alwin, Fan

We won this competition last year with the team name "RH friends". However, I don't think this name is that representative. Please suggest a new name here.

Wish you all a happy Chinese new year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The XR of my L elbow is normal surprisingly. A plaster was applied and the pain is much improved.
I am sorry to tell you that I am forbidden to join further football game before my exit exam in June by my girlfriend.

Henry

Woo said...

Good news that your elbow wasn't seriously hurt. Bad news that you need to hang your boots for a while.

Anonymous said...

Henry
hope u get well soon !!!!

Yuen said...

Yes, I will come to defend our well-deserved champion last year. I am sorry to learn that Brian She, who scored a decisive goal in the final last year, will not play for us this time.
For the team name, I think RH friends is good enough.

A Yeung said...

Should be ok for me.