Thursday 24 May 2007

Birthday of this Blog

Having joined the soccer team of RH TWEH for several years, I always feel that little communications exist among us after the matches and busy work at hospital. This may be one of the factors that hinder our improvement in soccer skills (apart from aging and joint degenerations).

Out of the blue, I have a funny idea. Why not create a blog and let all of us share some of the thoughts after our matches?

That's the main reason I create this blog. I will post some of the team photos and matches photos later. You are most welcome to send me some if you have.

Ok, let's cut crap and kick some good soccer, and most important of all, enjoy the game!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YC :
欣聞網誌成立,作為聯隊創隊元老,非常高興。聯隊成立於九七年,轉眼十年光景,在此祝願聯隊戰無不勝,衝擊冠軍錦標!

pige3 said...

Thank Yeung for sucha nice work. i would say ...enjoy the game